Canby, OR Cooling Services
Does your aging air conditioner need to be replaced? Call us for services in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
After a long day in the summer heat, you want to come home to a cool, comfortable house. Unfortunately, if your air conditioner isn’t working properly you’ll be greeted by a hot and stuffy house instead. To avoid this, call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC to schedule AC repairs and replacements in Canby, OR. We will send the best-trained craftsmen in the area to your property to get your unit up and running quickly.
We provide complete cooling services to Canby, including:
When To Replace Your Air Conditioner?
When your air conditioner malfunctions, how can you determine when it needs repairs versus when it needs to be replaced? Some signs that can indicate you need to install a new unit are:
- If your unit is more than 15 years old.
- If your unit loses efficiency, resulting in higher utility bills.
- If your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- If your system needs multiple repairs.
- If your unit needs a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- If your unit is leaking.
- If you hear strange sounds that could signal an issue with your motor.
- If cold air is coming out of the unit but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
When you need to install a new unit, call our experts. As a North American Top 20 Ruud Pro Partner, we work with brands like Lennox and Daikin.
What’s Inspected During AC Maintenance?
During air conditioner performance maintenance services, our experts will perform many tasks to keep your unit running correctly, including:
- Make sure that your system has the correct amount of refrigerant and check for any leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Ensure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil. They will also examine the coil to determine if there are any other issues.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Apply oil to the motors.
- Examine the belts, and inspect all other working components.
- Take a look at your thermostat to determine if it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
We have financing options to help you pay for unexpected HVAC repairs.
When Professional Filter Replacement Is Necessary?
To keep your air conditioner working properly you may need professional filter replacement services. Some symptoms that can indicate you need to schedule an appointment are:
- If you experience lowered AC unit efficiency.
- If your indoor air quality is lower.
- If you need to enforce a warranty.
- If you haven’t changed your filter within the past three months.