Canby, OR Heating Services
Does your furnace need to be repaired or replaced? Call us for services in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Did you wake up and think, “Hmm, it feels cold in the house?” If checking the thermostat reveals that your house is in fact much colder than it should be, your furnace may need to be inspected by a professional. Call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC for repairs and replacements in Canby, OR. Our experts will check out your system and determine how to fix it to restore comfort to your home. We offer 24/7 emergency services.
We value our clients’ feedback. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We provide complete heating services to Canby, including:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- HVAC Conversions
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Zone Control Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Packaged HVAC Units
- Smart Home Thermostats
Symptoms That Mean Your Heater Needs To Be Replaced
We get it, at times it can be more convenient to keep repairing your heater rather than replace it. However, there comes a time when you need to install a new system. Some signs to watch for are:
- If your system is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Multiple repairs. If your unit needs several fixes, or a large, expensive repair.
- Rising bills. If your utility bills are increasing for no apparent reason.
- Cracked heat exchanger. If you have a crack, it can lead to a dangerous carbon monoxide leak.
- Cannot heat your home properly. If you have hot and cold spots around your house.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
To avoid getting left in the cold this winter, it’s important to watch for signs that can indicate your furnace needs to be serviced. Some symptoms to watch for are:
- Short Cycling: If your unit runs for less than three minutes before it shuts off. This can indicate a malfunctioning heat exchanger or that your thermostat needs to be recalibrated.
- Irregular Flames: The flames in the burners should be in an even row. They should not be uneven or lean toward the back of the furnace. If this happens, your burners could be dirty or the heat exchanger could be cracked. Cracked heat exchangers can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and need to be dealt with right away, so it’s essential to seek help.
- Unusual Sounds: If you hear rumbling, popping, or whistling when the system is running it could indicate a number of problems.
- Cracked Heat Exchanger: If you have frequent headaches or flu-like symptoms, the heat exchanger in your system may be cracked. A cracked heat exchanger can cause a dangerous carbon monoxide leak.
Why Furnace Maintenance Is Important
Having performance maintenance done on your furnace is extremely important. Doing this can:
- Keep your home and family safe.
- Ensure maximum comfort.
- Ensure a long-lasting and efficient system.
*20-Year Warranty applies to Smart Systems (inverter systems) only with routine maintenance. To ensure routine maintenance, customers must be on our VIP Maintenance Program in order to qualify for a 20-year parts and labor warranty.