Cooling Services in Dallas, OR
Is your air conditioner failing to keep your house cool? Call us for repair services in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Do you enjoy coming home to a hot, sticky house during the summer? We didn’t think so. To avoid this, make sure your air conditioner is working properly by scheduling repairs and tune-ups with a professional. Call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC to make an appointment in Dallas, OR. When you call us, we guarantee to arrive on time and provide straightforward pricing.
Why do your Dallas neighbors call us when they need AC services? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete cooling services to Dallas, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
What’s Inspected During AC Tune-up Services?
Our experts recommend scheduling routine air conditioning services at least once a year. During these tune-ups, you can expect our technicians to:
- Make sure that your system has the correct amount of refrigerant and check for any leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Make sure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Apply oil to the motors, if needed.
- Examine belts and all other working components to ensure they are working properly.
- Check your thermostat to determine if it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
It’s important to catch the symptoms that your air conditioner is completely malfunctioning before it totally breaks down. Some signs to watch for include:
- If your unit is more than 15 years old.
- If your unit is losing efficiency, resulting in higher utility bills.
- If your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- If your system needs multiple repairs.
- If your unit needs a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- If your system is leaking.
- If you hear strange sounds coming from the unit.
- If cold air is coming out of the unit but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
When it’s time to install a new unit, call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC. We work with brands like Lennox and Daikin.
Are air conditioning repairs not in your budget right now? Ask us about our financing options.
Why Regular Air Conditioning Maintenance Is Important
Having performance maintenance done on your air conditioner is essential to keep it working properly. Some benefits of having these services done are:
- It keeps it running efficiently and economically.
- It reduces the cost to operate the unit and provides your property with maximum climate control during the hottest days of the year.
- It helps to ensure proper indoor air quality.
- It keeps your property and loved ones are safe.
- It catches minor issues before they turn into major ones.