Cooling Services In Independence, OR
Do you smell a musty odor when your AC unit runs? Call us to schedule repairs in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Sitting in a sauna can be refreshing and relaxing, as long as it’s at the gym or spa and not in your house. No one wants to sweat in a hot and humid house all summer long. To make sure your house is cool and comfortable, call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC to schedule AC maintenance, repairs, and installations in Independence, OR. Our experts can perform routine tune-ups and emergency repairs. We even provide straightforward pricing and guarantee to arrive on time.
We provide complete cooling services to Independence, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
Signs You Need To Replace Your AC
Is your air conditioner failing to cool your house? If you’re trying to determine if your unit needs to be repaired or replaced, there are some signs you can watch for that indicate you need to install a new system:
- If your system is more than 15 years old.
- If your unit is losing efficiency, resulting in higher utility bills.
- If your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- If your unit needs several repairs.
- If your system needs a large, costly repair.
- If your unit is leaking.
- If you hear strange sounds coming from the system.
- If cold air is coming out of the unit but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
Easy Ways To Reduce Your Cooling Costs
Are your utility bills skyrocketing as you try to keep your house cool and comfortable all summer? Use these tips to reduce your costs:
- Ensure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters regularly.
- Have your system inspected and tuned up at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees. It will save you money and you’re unlikely to notice the difference.
- Replace your outdated system with a newer model.
- Use fans to circulate the air and make your house feel cooler.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep the heat out.
How Often Should You Have Your Filters Replaced?
To keep your air conditioner working properly, you need to replace your filters frequently. How often can depend on several issues, including where you live and how many pets you have. Some guidelines you can follow are:
- Replace the filter every six months for households without pets.
- If you live in an urban area, you may need to replace it every three months.
- Change the filter every two months if you have a pet.
- Replace it every month if someone in the household has pet allergies.
- Change it more often during periods of extended use, like in the heat of summer.
*20-Year Warranty applies to Smart Systems (inverter systems) only with routine maintenance. To ensure routine maintenance, customers must be on our VIP Maintenance Program in order to qualify for a 20-year parts and labor warranty.