Heating Services in Independence, OR
When your heating system needs to be maintained, repaired, or replaced, call us for 24/7 emergency services in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Is your furnace making odd rumbling sounds? Are you bundled up under blankets, even when your heater is running? You need to have your heating system inspected by a professional. When you call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, our experts can perform a routine tune-up and inspection of your system, as well as repair any issues, or replace your system with a new model. Schedule an appointment in Independence, OR, and we will provide straightforward pricing.
We provide complete heating services to Independence, including:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- HVAC Conversions
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Zone Control Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Packaged HVAC Units
- Smart Home Thermostats
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Your household will enjoy many benefits when you install a new furnace. Some of the main advantages can include:
- The new system will have all of the latest features, bells, and whistles to provide maximum climate control to your house.
- The new unit will be more energy-efficient than your older model, resulting in lower utility bills.
- The new model should operate more quietly than an older unit.
- The new system should provide even and consistent heating throughout your house.
What To Expect During a Heater Tune-up
Our experts at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC recommend having your heater tuned up at least once a year. During these routine services, you can expect a technician to:
- Shut off power to the system for your safety and his.
- Examine the inner components to ensure they are working correctly.
- Determine if any worn-out parts need to be replaced now before they totally fail later.
Are you waiting until your next payday to schedule heating repairs? Don’t delay services. Ask us about our financing options.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
Avoid having your furnace completely malfunction — leaving you in the cold this winter. Schedule repairs at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for are:
- Short Cycling: If the unit runs for less than three minutes at a time before it shuts off. This could indicate a malfunctioning heat exchanger or an issue with the thermostat.
- Irregular Flames: The flames in your burners should be in even rows. If they are uneven or lean toward the back of the furnace, it could indicate your burners are dirty or the heat exchanger could be cracked. Cracked heat exchangers can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and need to be inspected immediately.
- Unusual Sounds: If you hear rumbling, popping, or whistling when the system is running it could indicate a number of problems.
- Cracked Heat Exchanger: A cracked heat exchanger can lead to a dangerous carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect your heat exchanger is malfunctioning, call an expert immediately to have it inspected. You should also evacuate your property to keep your family safe.