Cooling Services In Keizer, OR
When the Mid-Valley’s summer temperatures soar, you want to be able to find comfort in your home. Call us for air conditioner repair, maintenance, and tune-up services in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Summer can be beautiful in Keizer, but it can also be hot. Keep your home and family comfortable by ensuring you have a fully functioning cooling system. Call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC to schedule repairs, tune-ups, and installations in Keizer, OR. Our team can get your unit up and running again in no time to keep your house at an ideal temperature all summer long. We provide 24/7 emergency services.
Want to know why our customers have counted on us to perform their AC work since 1992? Read our testimonials to find out!
We provide complete heating services to Keizer, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
AC Malfunctioning? Check These Common Problems Before You Call a Professional
When your air conditioner suddenly stops working, it can cause immediate panic. While you might need professional services, it could also be due to an issue you can quickly fix on your own. Check out these common problems you should check before scheduling professional services:
- Is The Thermostat Set At The Proper Temperature? Someone in your family could have changed the temperature on the thermostat, making your house warmer than you were expecting it to be.
- Is The Thermostat In The Cooling Mode? It’s possible that someone changed it from “cooling” to “heating” accidentally.
- Has The Filter Been Changed Or Checked Recently? Your unit needs proper airflow to operate, so it’s essential to change the filter regularly. A clogged filter can limit the airflow and prevent your system from running.
- Are The System’s Doors Properly Closed? If the door to your HVAC unit is open, the safety switch might not allow the system to run.
If the issue persists after checking these problems, then call our experts at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC to inspect and repair the problem.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs To Be Repaired
The last thing you want on a hot, summer day is for your air conditioner to suddenly stop working. You can prevent this by watching for these symptoms that can indicate your unit needs to be repaired:
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the thermostat setting.
- Warm or room-temperature air is blowing out of your vents.
- Water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Some areas of your home are warmer than others, signaling uneven cooling.
- There’s an increase in your monthly cooling costs.
Is replacing your air conditioner not in your budget right now? We have you covered. Ask us about our financing options.
Symptoms That Indicate You Should Replace Your AC Unit
Eventually, your air conditioner will need to be replaced. Some signs that can indicate it’s time to install a new system are:
- If your air conditioner is nearing the end of its lifespan and is more than 15 years old.
- Your utility bills are increasing due to your unit losing efficiency.
- Your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- Your system needs multiple repairs that could be more costly than replacing your unit.
- There are leaks coming from the unit.
- There are strange sounds coming from the system, which could indicate a problem with the motor.
- Cold air isn’t blowing out of the unit as hard as it should be.