Residential Cooling Services In Newberg, OR
Is your air conditioner struggling to keep your house cool? It can signal you need services. Call us for AC repairs and replacements in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Is it time to replace your aging air conditioner, or does your newer unit need a tune-up? Schedule services before the summer heat arrives. Call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC for appointments in Newberg, OR. Our expert technicians use the latest technology to get your unit up and running to restore comfort to your house. We even provide 24/7 emergency services.
Read our testimonials to see why our customers call us first when they need AC repairs.
We provide complete cooling services to Newberg, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Occasionally, your air conditioner may need professional repairs. Some common issues your unit might experience include:
- It’s not producing cold air.
- Air isn’t flowing through your vents properly.
- Some sections of your house are warmer than others.
- There is moisture leaking from your unit.
If you encounter these problems, call our experts at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important?
Our experts recommend having your air conditioner tuned up at least once a year before the summer heat arrives to keep your unit working properly. Regularly scheduling performance maintenance can have the following benefits for your system:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Ensure you have proper indoor air quality.
- Keep your property and loved ones safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into bigger problems.
Don’t wait to have your air conditioner repaired until it fits into your budget. Instead, contact us to learn about our financing options.
Benefits of Replacing Your Filters Regularly
Replacing your AC filters as recommended can have many benefits for your system. These can include:
- Improved indoor air quality – which can result in a healthier family.
- Lower utility bills.
- Extended lifespan of your unit.
- Less dust around your home.