Heating Services In Newberg, OR
Is your heater making odd noises, or leaving hot and cold spots around your house? Call us for 24/7 emergency services in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Keep your house warm and safe all winter by ensuring your heating system works properly. Schedule routine tune-ups and maintenance before the cold weather arrives so you can have it repaired before winter hits. Call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC for services in Newberg, OR. When you call us, our technicians guarantee satisfaction with every job.
We think we provide quality services to our customers, but don’t take our word for it. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think.
We provide complete heating services to Newberg, including:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- HVAC Conversions
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Zone Control Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Packaged HVAC Units
- Smart Home Thermostats
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Does the idea of installing a new heater this season fill you with dread and anxiety? Relax, the benefits will soon replace any fears you have. Some advantages of installing a new unit include:
- A more energy-efficient unit.
- Increased comfort in your house.
- Improved indoor air quality to keep your family healthy.
- Peace of mind that you will not need repairs in the near future.
- Elimination of hot and cold spots around your house.
Common Furnace Problems
While it’s usually never convenient, occasionally your furnace may require repairs. Some common issues it may encounter are:
- Lack Of Maintenance: Failing to schedule yearly tune-ups can lead to numerous issues with your unit.
- Dirty Or Clogged Filters: Dirty filters can cause your system to malfunction and lead to poor indoor air quality. Replacing your filters as required will lessen the strain on your unit.
- Mechanical Wear And Tear: As your unit ages it will start to develop more frequent issues and begin to lose efficiency. You should talk to a technician to see if it still makes sense to repair the system, or if it should be replaced.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: If the temperature in your house doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat, have the device inspected by an expert.
- Inadequate Airflow: Disrupted airflow can cause your unit to overheat.
- Carbon Monoxide Leak: One of the most dangerous issues can be a carbon monoxide leak. These can be caused by cracks in your system, and need to be repaired immediately to protect your family.
Why Furnace Maintenance Is Important
Keeping your furnace properly maintained is important to ensure your house is at an ideal temperature all winter, and that your unit works as expected. Scheduling performance maintenance:
- Keeps your home and family safe.
- Ensures maximum comfort in your property.
- Helps your unit run efficiently.