Residential Cooling Services in Silverton, OR
Is your AC running but your house is still hot? Call us for air conditioner repair services in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
When the summer heat arrives in the Mid-Valley, you want to ensure your house stays cool and comfortable. Call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC for AC repairs, tune-ups, and installations. When you schedule an appointment with us in Silverton, OR, we will send the best-trained craftsmen in the area to your home.
We love to hear from our customers. Read our testimonials to learn what they think of our services.
We provide complete cooling services to Silverton, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
We get it – you might be hesitant to install a new air conditioning system in your house and instead opt to keep repairing your old unit. But, when the time comes to replace your old system, you will start to reap the benefits a new unit provides, including:
- Increased energy efficiency that will lower your utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to ensure your house remains at a comfortable temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality to improve your family’s health.
- Longer shelf life so you won’t need to replace it in the near future.
- New technology and features to give you all of the bells and whistles.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Unfortunately, your AC unit might require repairs from time to time. Some common issues it might encounter include:
- It’s not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting. This can be a serious red flag that your system needs to be serviced by professionals.
- Air is not flowing through your vents properly. This can cause your unit to overwork, meaning it will not cool to the desired temperature, and it can cause your utility bills to increase.
- If some areas of your home are warmer than others it could be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat.
- If there is moisture leaking from around the unit, it can indicate that the drain tube is blocked or broken. It could also signal a refrigerant leak, so it’s important to have it inspected by a professional.
HVAC repairs seem to never happen around payday. But, that’s OK. We offer financing options to help you out.
Easy Ways To Save On Your Cooling Costs
Keeping your house cool in the summer is essential, but it can also cause your utility bills to rise. Fortunately, there are some tips you can use to reduce these costs:
- Ensure that your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly.
- Have your system inspected and tuned up at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees. You are likely not to notice and it will save on your utility bills.
- Replace your outdated system with a new unit.
- Use fans to circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep the extra heat out.