Wilsonville, OR Cooling Services
Is your air conditioner leaking? Call us for AC repairs and replacements in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Is your aging air conditioner barely keeping your house cool? It can be time to replace it with a newer model. Whether you need a routine tune-up, repair, or installation, call the experts at Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC. We can get your unit up and running quickly to restore comfort to your house. When you call us, we guarantee to arrive on time and provide straightforward pricing.
Learn why we are Wilsonville’s top choice for air conditioning repairs when you read our testimonials.
We provide complete cooling services to Wilsonville, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
We understand that you might initially be hesitant to install a new air conditioning system. However, once you replace your old unit with a new model, you will start to experience many benefits, including:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Maximum indoor climate control
- Improved indoor air quality
- Assurance that it likely won’t need to be repaired or replaced in the near future.
- New technology and features
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
Waiting to schedule repairs on your AC unit until it completely malfunctions can leave you in a hot and humid house until the system is serviced. Instead, be proactive and schedule an appointment when you first start to notice the following signs:
- Your property is no longer reaching its desired temperature.
- Your unit is not producing cold air.
- Your unit is leaking moisture.
- Your system is not properly cooling your house, leaving hot and cold spots.
- Your monthly bills are increasing.
Are air conditioning repairs not in your budget right now? Don’t wait to have your unit fixed. Ask us about our financing options.
3 Common Problems Associated With Evaporator Coils
You need your evaporator coil to work properly to allow your air conditioner to keep your house at the desired temperature. Unfortunately, sometimes these components may require repairs. Some common issues you might experience with an evaporator coil are:
- Refrigerant Leaks: Leaks can be common. When these occur, an expert will repair the leak, test it, and then recharge the coolant.
- Unpleasant Odors: A foul smell throughout your home when air is circulating may be caused by bacteria and mold buildup on the fins of the evaporator coil. When air is cooled, it attracts water vapor and the vapor condenses and drips onto the coil. Usually, evaporation removes the moisture before any harm has been caused. If the moisture remains too long, foul-smelling bacteria and mold will breed.
- Frozen Coils: The coils hover around 32° F, which is the point at which water freezes. Water that remains for too long on the coils will freeze, and the blades will begin to coat with ice. Blocked coils are a typical cause of the problem. Frost can cause serious performance inhibition of the air conditioning unit. A professional can troubleshoot these issues.
*20-Year Warranty applies to Smart Systems (inverter systems) only with routine maintenance. To ensure routine maintenance, customers must be on our VIP Maintenance Program in order to qualify for a 20-year parts and labor warranty.