Heating Services In Aumsville, OR, And Surrounding areas
When you need a heater tune-up or a furnace repair, call us for services in Marion, Polk, Clackamas, and Yamhill Counties.
Don’t get stuck in the cold this winter. Make sure your heating system is ready for the season by scheduling a routine tune-up and having issues repaired as soon as possible. Call Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC for services in Aumsville, OR. Our experts can perform maintenance, repairs, and installations to get your system up and running correctly. We provide 24/7 emergency services to ensure we can restore comfort to your house quickly.
We provide complete heating services to Aumsville, including:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- HVAC Conversions
- Zone Control Systems
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Packaged HVAC Units
- Smart Home Thermostats
Advantages of Installing a New Heater
Installing a new heater in your home can have many benefits. While peace of mind that you won’t need repairs in the near future can be at the top of the list, other advantages are:
- A new unit is more energy-efficient than older models.
- A new system can provide better indoor climate control to ensure your house is comfortable.
- A new unit can provide better indoor air quality.
- A new system can more evenly heat your house, eliminating hot and cold spots.
Common Furnace Issues You May Experience
No one likes to have to deal with a malfunctioning furnace in the middle of winter. Let’s face it – it never happens at a convenient time. However, when it breaks down it’s essential to have it repaired as soon as possible. Some common issues you might experience can include:
- Lack Of Maintenance: Failing to schedule yearly tune-ups with our experts can lead to a number of issues with your furnace.
- Dirty Or Clogged Filters: Filters can accumulate dust, dirt, and other debris that can cause your system to malfunction and lead to poor indoor air quality, making it necessary to change them often.
- Mechanical Wear And Tear: As your system ages it will start to develop more frequent issues and begin to lose efficiency. When this happens you should have a professional inspect the unit to determine if it can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: If the temperature in your home or commercial property does not correlate with the setting on your thermostat you need an expert to inspect it.
- Inadequate Airflow: Disrupted air flow can cause your unit to overheat.
- Carbon Monoxide Leak: Cracks in your system can cause carbon monoxide to leak out, creating a highly dangerous situation in your home. If the pilot light on your unit has turned from blue to yellow, you notice an excessive amount of condensation on your windows or start to feel sick in any way, evacuate your property immediately and seek professional help.
Did your furnace malfunction at an inconvenient time? We get it. Just ask us about our financing options.
How To Make Your Furnace More Energy-Efficient
There’s no way around it, you have to heat your house in the winter to prevent frozen pipes and to keep your family safe and healthy. However, this can take a toll on your utility bills. You can try to reduce these costs by making your unit more energy-efficient by following these tips:
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Make sure your air ducts are in good working condition.
- Ensure that your property is well insulated.
- Schedule regular maintenance visits.
- Change the filter regularly.
- Let the sunlight in to add extra warmth.